Senin, 01 November 2010

Best University


if we ask, where is the best university, then we will be puzzled to answer it.

why?
because the best is still in question, the best of what?

I think the best university is not known and received awards at the university but how it teaches about the meaning of human life and make it whole human beings

The best university is how he became a good father and how he teaches the best, rather than reveal his best he

probably many people who disagree with my opinion or do not understand, but that's opinion

if the reader of this paper would like to add please fill in the comments
I am very happy can study in jambi university because from here I have much experience and much knowledge. I love University so much Thanks god from your help..

Related Post



0 komentar:

 

BUSINESS NEWS Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template