Senin, 14 Maret 2011

Health Savings Accounts

As the owner of an independent health insurance agency and the founder of a website for comparing health insurance providers I often get asked, “What type of health insurance do YOU have?” Of course, no one health insurance company or health insurance plan is right for everyone because everyone has different needs, lives in a different area, etc… but I can certainly feel comfortable telling people that I personally have a Health Savings Account (HSA) and I absolutely love it!
Here are 7 reasons why I love my HSA:
  1. All Contributions to my HSA are Tax Deductible
  2. The Money in my HSA Grows Tax Free
  3. I Can Choose any Health Insurance Company I Want
  4. I Pay Very Low Monthly Premiums
  5. I Am Firmly In Control of My Health Care Dollars
  6. I Can Rest Easy
  7. HSA Setup is Very Easy
If you can open a savings account then you can open a Health Savings Account just as easily.  If you can apply for a regular health insurance plan then you can apply for a high deductible health insurance plan just as easily.  Almost every bank has HSA’s available and almost every health insurance company has high deductible health insurance plans available.  Setting up an HSA is so easy that I probably took twice as long to write this article as it would take you to apply for both a Health Savings Account at your bank and a high deductible health insurance plan at your health insurance company.

Related Post



0 komentar:

 

BUSINESS NEWS Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template